Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Last Week...

Hey folks I have been a little busy, not really I just haven’t had access to a computer, so I am posting a little late. Let me update you on last week before we move forward. Oh yeah I am pleased to announce that I got a pedicure and a job last week...look how good God is!

My cousin and I went to an independent film called "Sarbane's Oxley" it was great!
I learn how to step at Chicago Public Library. Those of you who know me are aware I have absolutely no rhythm so you can imagine what I look like trying to dance...yes terrible but it was fun.
I finally enjoy being at home alone
I realize I can cook pretty well
I walked into Ebony magazine thinking I was going to get a job on the spot, you should have seen me. My confidence level was on full blast that day, you would've thought I already graduated from Columbia College in Journalism.
I didn't go to Jamba Juice or Taco Burrito
I was supposed to go on a date. Why didn't I go you ask, because I had a life sized pimple on my top lip. Pimples on your face people think you just have bad skin, but not on your lip...lol


Oh ya'll this MUST stop happening, another random dude story...
Being from Texas I say "hi" or "how are you" to almost everyone. When I got on the bus the other day, I see what my friend and I use to call “of great glory" (meaning a very handsome man). The bus was pack so I went to a seat I saw in the back. I say my usually "hey how you doing" now in my mind I am talking to the handsome guy, but instead who hears me, the old toothless dude standing in front of him. His response" not good enough since I don't know you", how come the fine dude didn't hear me? Well of course I pretended I didn't hear him and went to my seat.

City Dogs: My guy friend and I were sitting outside and we came to the stunning conclusion that most of these dog owners and their dog’s kind of look alike. It might just be me…LOL!

Well I think that is all folks for last week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well hello toothless..you should have him bite into that pimple on your lip.....

You gotta work on attracting people with teeth, Tia...LOL...

I'm lovin' your day-to-days...

Ms.Cherri...