Friday, September 7, 2007

I miss you...

I remember when we first met; it was a day I will never forget. Someone I knew thought enough of me to introduce us. I miss you dearly, I think about you all time. I spent alot of time, money, and late nights with you. Whenever we are together you always smelled great. Sometimes when I was alone it would cheer me up knowing I could be with you. Who would have thought we wouldn't enjoy each others company anymore. There isn't anything that could ever replace you. I've searched high and low for something that would resemble you, yet I have come up empty handed. Nothing could ever replace you, the #6 Spicy Chicken Sandwich at Wendy's with lettuce, cheese, onions and a medium root beer. Man I miss that sandwich; ya’ll I have no clue where a Wendy's is around this city. I'm glad I could share the memory of my beloved sandwich with you guys.

I know who most of ya'll thought I was talking about....LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very glad that was a chicken sandwich Tia. LOL...

HouseOfHealing....

ErynMyisha said...

you dang clown...SNACKS!!!