Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Am I Talking To Myself...

Hello my lovely readers, how are you all doing? This blog is to inform you all on the importance of comments on my blog. I felt the need to write this blog because like myself, many of you are new to this experience. I know some of you may think that reading my blog is like reading a book, you don't comment when you read a book so why comment on the blog? Well I am glad you asked. As the writer of the blog I am extremely interested in knowing my readers thoughts. When my readers don't comment it’s like I am having a conversation with myself. There are times when my blogs don't always require a response, you may not have anything to say, or you might not feel comfortable writing your name (hint: anonymous) I can understand those occasions. However, on this last blog "I Don't Want To Grow Up" there was a direct question which required an answer from my readers.

Another important point about comments is that it allows me too see who reads my blogs, and I also see if my audience is growing. When I speak with some of you over the phone I definitely appreciate your comments on how you enjoy my blogs. All I am saying people is that as much as you enjoy reading my blogs I enjoy reading your comments, it’s exciting. Now knowing black folks I can't help but think nothing will change, but for once I will be optimistic.

Thank you in advance for you cooperation.

Thank you to my readers who already comment I love you!

Until next time on "The Journey of Ms. Devereaux"

3 comments:

ErynMyisha said...

just to be an ass, i'm not going to comment.....

Anonymous said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Cheers
Christian, iwspo.net

Anonymous said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Cheers
Christian, iwspo.net