Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Ok I Am Back...

Hey folks, I know it has been awhile since I have spoken with you but I have been busy for real this time and, a lot of cool things are going with me. I wanted to write sooner but I just didn't know what to say. I mean am I talking about the same things over and over? Do I bore my readers yet? Anyway enough with the random questions let me tell you guys everything I can remember has happen to me over the last month.

I took my first midterm in 5yrs and I almost had a stroke, of course I was the last person in the class to finish. I have no clue how I did and there were a few distractions.

I wrote my first two articles that will be published in an online magazine this month through my internship. I am so EXCITED about that.

I went on a couple of dates... nothing to talk about really.

I have been having extreme writers block lately.

I turned 26yrs old a couple of weeks ago we had a blast (shout out to the girls!) and I feel good at this point in my life which is really a great feeling.

I am suppose to give someone a quarter every time I curse, I am officially $99.25 in the hole...lol I really need to stop cursing but it seems like nothing else can express the passion I feel about a particular subject at the time like a curse word. I know it is wrong and not ladylike, but I am dealing with it....lol

Why when you tell someone you didn't hear them they feel the need to talk slower instead of louder?

It is cold here finally and I do not like it.

I have been going out and having fun, doing my single, grown & sexy thang, which is odd and cool at the same time.

I don't think I like my fiction writing class anymore, I feel like knowing all the techniques behind writing doesn't make it fun anymore. However the information is helpful and I am sure will make me a better writer, but it is not fun anymore.

I had some really good topics to blog about but since I don't have my own computer the ideas get lost in translation in my head.

I am happy I went to therapy before I came here, it is really helping me cope with people and there ways. Shout out to the House of Healing and Mr. D!

Is it me or there are way too many school shootings going on lately?

I think I have to be careful now because I was so excited about my blog I would tell everyone about it and want them to read. Since these other indivuals don't know me they might think I am really off balanced.

I went to see American Gangster it was great! I love Idris Alba and of course Denzel is amazing, let me not forget Common. T.I. is so skinny.

Over all people, I am living life enjoying every step of my journey. God is truly good to me despite my evil ways. I am grateful for my daily experiences, those who help me everyday as I take these steps toward success, my guardian angel, I am thankful that I have people who really believe in me. I am thankful that I am starting to believe in myself and my abilities. Anyone who is looking to make a change in there life as I always say go for it!

I can't wait to go home for Thanksgiving and see my GRANDMA and EAT!

Anyway I have to go I will let you all know when my articles are out. Until next time on “The Journey of Ms. Devereaux". I hope I didn't bore you guys too much I just have alot on my mind. We will talk again soon and I won't stay gone so long.

No comments: