Thursday, June 12, 2008

Writer's Block...

Hey Folks...
I have been trying to blog for the past couple of weeks, while I have been home in Dallas. Unfortunately, nothing has seem to come out on the paper.I have writers block bad because, I haven't even been able to write in my journal. I need something to get me going again. So I ask my readers to please bare with me, until I get my mojo back.

Well at least I can tell you guys what I have been up too lately.

-I have been eating, sleeping, and enjoying the sun. I haven't worked out at all. But I love it.
-I have been going to church...can I get an AMEN on that please.
-I am at my favorite place the HouseofHealing.
-I got my tooth pulled and I wanted to kill the dentist. But I took alot of drugs and went to my dads house and he took care of me.
-I found out some new interesting things about some of my friends.
-I spent way too much money and have avoided looking at my bank account...lol
-I was in one of my close friends wedding and saw people I have seen in years and ones who have known me since I was a baby. That was a really great time, although I worked so hard as a hostess I got a blister on my foot. But it was all worth it to see my friend happy.
-My other good friend got engaged and yes I am a bridesmaid. We went looking for dresses and hung out which was great since we haven't seen each other in forever.
-My mom, sister, and I hung out that was too much fun.
-Did I mention I am eating whatever I want and loving it.
-I brought a really cute dress that I love.
-I have went out a couple times. One time I partied a little to hard...lol
-I saw Sex in the City...love that movie.
-Still coping with our family loss but trusting God as my grandma says.

That's pretty much it. I am headed back to Chicago soon to get back on the grind and party with my girl for her graduation. Hopefully between now and then I can come up with a new blog.

Also, feel free to give me any suggestions for blog topics.

Until next time on "The Journey of Ms. Devereaux"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its okay use this time to relax your mind... In the event that you get to bored you could always work on the project :)...Make it a Great Day

Love ya Honey

Shelia said...

Every now and then writer's block sets in so don't sweat it. You needed this time to do what you've been doing. Relax and the writing will come again.

Neonnea said...

I wish I were in your shoes right now. I've been writing so much that my hand hurts...I'm a paper and pen kinda gal. Just when I think I have a little mental relaxation, my thoughts have ran free...sometimes making something out of nothing. As the others have mentioned, enjoy your peace of mind.

Love Grinch said...

Its alright to have a block from time to time. Its what we as writers have to deal with. Do you remember the conversation we had about pre-marital sex? Or how about the one with the woman, husband, man at work, and the diary?

ErynMyisha said...

you have writer's block and couldn't figure out what to blog about, YET you just wrote a blog....hmmm???

Torrance Stephens bka All-Mi-T said...

its gone be hot in chi town
and
i aint never hjad writers block

Honey Devereaux said...

@Everyone: Thanks for the advice. As you can see I am back...lol

@Erynmyisha: lol

@Torrance: It's really not hot in Chi-town it's rather windy.

@Neonna: I did enjoy my space.