Today is my 27th birthday and I am so grateful I made it. I decided to make a list of things I am thankful for to celebrate.
I am thankful for...
- A healthy body, mind, and soul.
- Being able to work towards my dreams everyday.
-Learning from past mistakes, and seeing myself growing as a woman everyday.
-Being able to recognize my blessing even during the hardest time.
- An amazing support system of family and friends. I don't know were I would be without them. To all of you I say... THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU!
-My sister, she really has no idea what it is like watching her grow into an incredible young woman. I love you so much, baby sis and keep pushing.
- The strength to move forward even when I want to quit.
- That I had a GREAT time Saturday night celebrating, plus my one of best friends came to visit me this weekend.
- That I still have both my parents active in my life. I think I take this for granted way too often.
My list could go on forever, but I am just thankful for all of God's blessings in my life.
To celebrate my birthday, tell me what you are thankful for.
Until next time on "The Journey of Ms. Devereaux"
Monday, October 27, 2008
Posted by Honey Devereaux