- I lost my flash drive with ALL my work on it! Including my final that was due on Monday. I had to redo the entire thing! Check out the finished product...
- I found out I can’t get a grant from my school that they promised me because the school
won’t give me anymore institution funds. They are covering my housing because I work as an RA, now I am going to get deported back to TX! Still praying for a miracle…
- My dance teacher was very proud of me, I truly did much better than I anticipated; considering it is a dance school and I have no rhythm or coordination.
- I interviewed an 11yr old aspiring writer for my radio interviewing class. She was incredible! Everyone loved her and most of all she was ecstatic about it!
- Saturday I couldn’t stop crying and I’m really not sure why. I guess the thought of going home was setting in.
- Church was great on Sabbath. Glad I went.
- My dating life has but faded from my rearview… The two guys I’m digging, I feel like I should fallback on. I don’t think it will turn into anything serious. One is definitely sexy as hell to me…whew!
- Friday night my friend took me to an incredible Jazz Gospel Messiah concert. I have never experienced such an musical event in my life! It was like Handel meets Gospel. That was an excellent way to end my stressful week!!!!
Question of the post: Do you find future planning helpful and if so, how far do you planning ahead?
I will blog more often now that I am on break so stay tuned and keep checking for more updates.
Until next on "The Journey of Ms. Devereaux"